App allowing for easy viewing of smite videos from /r/SmiteVOD, smite events from /r/SmiteEventVODs, and twitch livestreams.
Currently in beta.
- Viewing event lists currently being edited should no longer cause crashes.
- Event list links now follow "M" (Match), "P&B" (Picks & Bans) and "GS" (Game Start) formating rather than P&B/GS/YT.
- Team names are no longer always hidden, only in instances where it could be a spoiler.
- Fixed text overlapping for events with multiple matches that are longer than Bo1.
- Upgrades to support new format when reading from /r/SmiteEventVODs.
- Some event lists are in the process of being updated.
- Twitch and YouTube events are now more clearly indicated for event lists.
- YouTube Video list should now be updating properly every 24 hours.
- Current YouTube page count will persist when changing between different sections.
- YouTube Video list will no longer break for videos without a category.
- YouTube Page count will no longer display incorrectly after switching tabs.
- Tapping "watched" thumbnails will now mark them as unwatched.
- New background image.
- YouTube thumbnails should now load more reliably.
- Less Spoilers! Teams are now hidden when viewing Event lists.
- Twitch Livestream list now actually shows the full list of streams!
- VOD lists will switch properly between Youtube only and twitch/Youtube setups.
- Fixed Twitch stream listings
- Added Support for new SmiteEventVODs format
- Some parsing optimizations.
- YouTube videos are now marked after being watched.
- YouTube page arrows should no longer become out of sync with the currently displayed page.
- Youtube left arrow should no properly become inactive when returning to the first page.
- Color highlighting for gametypes in YouTube list.
- Text Gametype in YouTube list.
- Various event parsing fixes.
- YouTube button is no longer highlighted as if it is the current tab when the app starts.
- New home tab to prevent data requests immediately upon opening the app.
- Rotating to landscape should properly resize everything.
- Group headings have been partially implemented for Events, (Day 1, Day 2, etc. for SPL threads, Round of 32, Round of 16, etc. for other threads).
- Group headings should be showing for all currently listed events under Smite Events.
- Smite Events tab background should no longer cover the tab bar.
- Smite Events tab background should no longer cover things after switching tabs.
- Smite Event listings should no longer be partially cut off at the end.
- Debug backgrounds from smite event backgrounds should no longer show.
- YouTube views should no longer have extra blank rows.
- Game 2 Picks & bans should now show correctly.
- Hide events with no YouTube links.
- YouTube Previous/Next Buttons.
- Number of YouTube Videos per page.
- YouTube thumbnails should load more reliably.
- Some text and buttons should no longer remain visible when switching between tabs.
SmiteVOD is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-21. The program can be installed on Android.
SmiteVOD (version 11) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.